Teacher Training – Mindfulness and Meditation in the Classroom
The course aims to teach simple practical meditation techniques for use in a language classroom as well as allowing teachers to develop a toolkit of simple meditation techniques to support their own well-being. Participants take part in tutorials and group meditations as well as course and lesson planning sessions and group discussions. At the end of the week they will be confident in leading simple meditations and integrating them with other activities in order to meet the objectives of their own syllabi.
- Each day of the course is divided into two sessions as followsMeditation & Mindfulness Session 1
- Introduction to objectives for the day
- First meditation practice
- Input and discussion of topic
Meditation & Mindfulness Session 2
- Second meditation: breathing practice
- Putting it into practice for teaching
- Project work relevant to needs
Future Learning’s Erasmus+ PIC
Our Participant Identification Code (PIC) identifies Future Learning as an Erasmus+ training provider. We would be happy to work with your institution to develop an Erasmus+ project which includes our teacher training course and that will attract EU funding for professional development through your national agency.
Future Learning’s OID Number: