Enrolment Procedure and Payment:
All bookings should be sent to email@example.com with its application form and all relevant documents. Upon receipt of the application form, Future Learning will send you an invoice detailing the booking details and its due date.
A booking is considered provisional when a deposit of €100 has been received in the Future Learning Language School Ltd account. The initial deposit of €100 must be paid within 30 days of booking.
The final balance is to be paid in full no later than 30 days before the arrival of a group and/or individual(s). We reserve the right to cancel the booking arrangements made if payments due have not reached the school’s bank account before the arrival of the group and/or individual(s).
- For Non-EU non-visa required students: All fees must be paid at least 30 days before the course commences. Future Learning will only issue a full offer letter upon full receipt of fees. Students must present this full offer letter at the point of entry into Ireland.
- For Non-EU Visa Required Students: All fees must be paid at least 30 days before the course commences and before a full offer letter can be issued in support of a visa application. All visa applications and enquiries are available on the Irish Immigration Service website and at your local Irish embassy or consulate. A letter from Future Learning confirming full payment and all required documents should be sent to the appropriate Irish visa office. All fees must be paid in full before Future Learning issues a full offer letter.
Cancellation, Postponements and Refunds:
Notification of cancellation, postponements and refunds for each individual and/or group must be made in writing. For students who have booked through an agent cancellation, postponement or refund request must be made through the agent under their terms and conditions.
Refunds are offered as follows when the notification of cancellation is made:
Adult English Course Cancellation by Agent/Student:
- Cancel 4 weeks or more before the course start date: Future Learning Language School offers a full refund OR reschedules to any FL start date in 2022 at no extra charge.
- Cancel between 2 to 4 weeks before the course start date: Future Learning Language School retains 50% of the total course cost.
- Cancel 2 weeks or less before the course start date and no show: Future Learning Language School retains 100% of course cost.
- Cancel shortly after course commencement: Future Learning Language School retains 100% of course cost.
- Cancel during the course: Future Learning Language School retains 100% of course cost. Where exceptional circumstances beyond the student’s control make it impossible for a student to continue at this time FL, at its discretion, may offer a credit for remaining course weeks to be booking within a year.
- Cancel due to the Covid-19 Pandemic (such as Positive PCR test result, cancelled flight or government-imposed travel restrictions between your country and Ireland), you are eligible for a full refund (including the non-refundable deposit of €100), provided that proof is presented.
Adult English Course Postponement by Agent/Student:
- Postpone 4 weeks or more before the course start date: Future Learning Language School offers an alternative start date within 12 months of the original starting date at no extra charge. If the postponement is to date outside 12 months of the original start dates, current prices will apply at the time of postponement.
- Postpone less than 4 weeks before the course start date: Future Learning Language School cancellation terms and conditions apply.
- Postpone due to the Covid-19 Pandemic (such as Positive PCR test result, cancelled flight or government-imposed travel restrictions between your country and Ireland), you are eligible to change your start date to any date in 2022 at no extra charge OR to a full refund (including the non-refundable deposit of €100), provided that proof is presented.
Adult English Course Postponement by Future Learning:
Future Learning Courses are offered subject to a minimum participation of 6 students. Future Learning reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course enrollment start date up to 28 days before the beginning of the course should the minimum of 6 participating students not be met. Under these exceptional circumstances, Future Learning will inform the students/representative no later than 28 days in advance and will offer two alternatives
- Postponement of course start date to one within the next two available starting dates (monthly start dates available)
- A full refund
Please note no change fees will be charged to the student where Future Learning is cancelling or postponing a course but courses are subject to availability so the student’s choice alternative date must be communicated promptly to secure the offer of a place.
Refunds will normally be issued within a period of a 20 days and never exceed one month. Any queries about the status of refunds should be made to the school accountant.
It is also the participant’s responsibility to fulfil any requirements made as a condition of their visa. In the case of those allowing study and work this will normally include maintaining more than 85% attendance and completing the official end of course exam listed for their programme, which is the Trinity ISE, at the appropriate level. Where attendance is consistently below 85% and a student does not respond to warnings issued by the school, this may lead to expulsion by our attendance procedures. The school is required to monitor and report compliance with such conditions. Please note that Exam dates cannot be rescheduled for any reason once they are finalized 5 weeks before the exam date. Changing after this point will require the payment of an additional exam fee.
Visa Refusal Refund:
Should a prospective student be refused a student visa, FL will refund 100% of the fees excluding the non-refundable deposit fee of €100. Such refunds are subject to FL receiving all original copies of FL’s enrollment plus the original letter of refusal from the appropriate Immigration authority 14 days before a student’s arrival date. If evidence is not supplied within this time frame, then a cancellation fee equivalent to 1 week’s full accommodation and tuition fees will apply.
In the case of a non-EEA student who arrives in Ireland on a Visa and has their passport stamped by the Garda National Immigration Bureau (Irish Resident Permit) at the port of entry, they are deemed to be a student at the school and no refund will be made. Equally, if a student has received their Visa from an Irish Embassy abroad, they are also deemed to be an FL student and no refund will be made.
Academic Year Programme (School Holidays):
Please note that the Future Learning Academic Year Programme has fixed holidays are advised on your letter of acceptance and during your induction and students apply to reschedule their holidays.
It is the responsibility of the individual participant, their institution or agency to contact their local embassy (or other appropriate offices) in good time to obtain any visas/entry documents required. No visa support documentation will be issued by Future Learning Ireland until course fees have been paid in full.
Once you have booked your course, please send us details of your flight/travel arrangements, and no later than 30 days before you are due to arrive. This is to help us arrange arrival travel with your accommodation and/or to be on standby for any queries from immigration on arrival.
Keeping in touch:
The school has an emergency number that is available 24 hours a day.
Health and insurance:
We accept applications on the assumption that they are in good health. Any pre-existing conditions and/or special dietary requirements must be communicated to us before arrival.
We strongly advise that all course participants and group organizers/leaders appropriately insure themselves against the usual risks associated with overseas travel, e.g., personal accident or injury, ill-health (medical/ hospital fees), cancellation, delay, loss of baggage or property etc., i.e. comprehensive travel insurance. All European students must also carry a valid EHIC (European Health Insurance Card). Non-EEA students on an educational visa must arrange private health insurance before travelling.
The school operates on a policy of mutual respect which applies to course participants, staff, and includes respect for the facilities we are working in. All course participants are asked to abide by this principle. Failure to do so will be taken seriously and a serious breach may result in exclusion from subsequent course sessions and activities. No refunds will be made in such cases.
Loss and damage:
Course Participants will be charged for any damage they cause during their stay. By completing this booking form the applicant and, where applicable, their institution accepts responsibility for any damage caused and any resultant cost for repair or replacement.
Whilst every help and assistance is given to ensure that property is always safe, we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to property, including tablets and smartphones. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss or expense due to changes in public transport, weather, quarantine, sickness, strike, or any other cause.
Marketing & Educational Research:
Participants consent to the reasonable use of their details and achievements by enrolling on our course, including images or recordings however made, for educational research and promotional purposes, further details explained. You may notify Future Learning at any time that you wish to withdraw consent for any aspect of this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated on: 16th February 2022.