Computational Thinking and Problem Solving for 7 – 12 years old
To put it simply, it is to analyse a problem and set out a series of logical steps and rules any human or computer would understand. To achieve that, the first step is to break down a complex problem into smaller, more manageable pieces. Using those pieces you look for patterns, focusing on details that are relevant to solving the problem while leaving out those that are not.
- Locations: Get in touch with us to learn more about our new locations.
- Course Dates 2020: Get in touch with us to learn more about the start dates of our programme.
- Course Duration: 4 Days (Mon-Thursday)
- Course Timetable: 9:30-15:30
- Student ages: 7 to 12 years old
- Fees: €195 for 1 child, €175 per child for 2 or more.
Why is Computational Thinking Important?
Problem-solving skills are invaluable in all workplaces today. Educating young learners to use problem solving in everyday life as a base for basic programming is the first step towards success in current and future careers.
What is included?
- 20 hours of fun lessons over four days.
- All materials and access to computer facilities included.
- Safe and secure email provided along with software subscriptions.
- End of course Future Learning certificate.
- Classes run from 9:30am to 3:30pm Monday-Thursday.
- Students should bring a snack for morning break and a packed lunch.
- Students are fully supervised and are not allowed to leave the premises throughout the day.
Day By Day Outline
Get an FL representative to contact you