- Duration: 20 hours
- Price: €350 (Minimum 4, Maximum 10 Participants)
Who is this course for:
This course is for second level teachers who wish to develop an effective approach to using technology in their own classrooms, while refreshing their language skills by exploring the topic through English.
This is a one-week introduction to the tools and techniques needed to make technology work in the classroom for those who cannot commit to the fill two-week course. These courses are designed for second level teachers who are interested in how technology enhanced learning can be put into practice in their classroom. The course sessions are hands-on workshops which give the teacher lots of practical techniques that they can bring back to their classroom and students. The course is delivered through the medium of English.
Evening Part-Time Schedule:
- One evening per week for 10 weeks
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays from 18:00 to 20:15
- Term 1: Tuesday 25th September to Thursday 29th November
- Term 2: Tuesday 15th January to Thursday 21st March
- Term 3: Tuesday 2nd April to Thursday 4th July
- Term 4: Tuesday 9th July to Thursday 12th September
Morning and Afternoon Full-Time Schedule (groups):
- Monday to Friday
- 09:30 to 12:50 or 14:00 to 17:20 daily