Teacher Training – Mindfulness and Meditation in the Classroom
- Full-Time Schedule Monday – Friday (20 hours)
- Cultural activities two afternoons each week
- Course Dates: Monday 6th July to Friday 24th July
- Price: €350 per week (Minimum 4 Participants , Maximum 15 Participants)
The course aims to teach simple practical meditation techniques for use in a language classroom as well as allowing teachers to develop a toolkit of simple meditation techniques to support their own well-being.
Participants take part in tutorials and group meditations as well as course and lesson planning sessions and group discussions.
At the end of the week they will be confident in leading simple meditations and integrating them with other activities in order to meet the objectives of their own syllabi.
Typical day (two session of two hours each)
- Introduction to objectives for the day
- First meditation practice
- Input and discussion of topic
- Second meditation: breathing practice
- Putting it into practice for teaching
- Assignment relevant to needs
Future Learning’s Erasmus+ PIC
Our Participant Identification Code (PIC) identifies Future Learning as an Erasmus+ training provider. We would be happy to work with your institution to develop an Erasmus+ project which includes our teacher training course and that will attract EU funding for professional development through your national agency.
Future Learning can provide high quality and local host family accommodation within the area of the school. This will include Breakfast, packed lunch and dinner with the host family. = €190 per week. (number of days accommodation can be varied on request)
Alternatively, we can provide self-catering accommodation in the city centre. There are various configurations of rooms, but a Single en-suite would be €210.
Optional Travel Card for Bus, Rail & Tram (Leap card) for 2 weeks = €100 (recommended)