Sligo, Ireland 2019 Home Stay Programe Details
- Course Dates 2019: Thursday 4th July to Wednesday 7th August
- Opening Duration: 5 weeks
- Arrival days: Tuesdays and Wednesdays (preferably Wednesday)
- Minimum stay: 2 weeks
- Class sizes: Maximum of 15 (average is 13)
- Student ages: 11 to 17 years old
- Individuals: Accepted
Our host family programme is available in all three of our Irish based summer centres. Host family students stay with carefully selected Irish families and are immersed in the friendly Irish culture from morning to night.
Mornings are spent in fun technology enhanced classes, afternoons include exciting activities with highly qualified FL staff and evening times are a mixture of free time and organised activities and excursions depending on your location. Your transport to and from school is fully arranged with either private coach or your new local family.
Included in Sligo Home Stay Programme
- 15 hours of technology enhanced lessons per week (09:30 – 13:00)
- 1 full Saturday excursion per week (09:00 – 17:30)
- 5 weekday afternoon activities (14:00 – 16:30)
- All entrance fees included
- Accommodation with a carefully selected host family
- Transport to and from school and all excursions
- Breakfast, packed lunch and dinner with host family
- All classroom materials and use of our computer hardware
- @flireland.com email address and all software subscriptions
- End of course FL certification
Important: For this technology enhanced English programme all students must have a tablet device (iPad is our preferred tablet) or a smartphone which can be used in class each day.
Other Home Stay Locations